The C.A. 6240 allows quick detection of any deterioration between 2 contact points. This means it can be used for a very broad range of applications:
- Contact resistance of switches and circuit breakers
- Earth continuity
- Quality of weld spots
- Surface condition and metallizing
- Graphite electrode...
The C.A. 6240 micro-ohmmeter provides reliable, accurate measurements due to its test current of up to 10 A. This accuracy is ensured through:
- use of the 4-wire method which eliminates the effects of the leads' resistances and the contact resistances.
- the possibility of reversing the polarity of the measurement current, thus eliminating the effects of possible interference voltages.
- Wide measurement range and excellent accuracy due to:
- – the 4-wire measurement method
- – current reversal
- – test current up to 10 A
- Very easy to use
- Automatic measurement mode
- Automatic "on the fly" or manual recording mode
- Possibility of measurements on inductive components
- Measurement prohibited in the presence of a disturbance voltage
- Protection against accidental overloads up to 500 V
- Large backlit LCD display