The DO7 digital micro ohmmeter is a practical instrument for low resistance measurement, ideal for utilities use in the workshop, field or test facilities. It is of rugged construction, contained in a sealed ABS plastic case with lid and carrying handle.
The DO7 digital micro ohmmeter has many advanced features. Rechargeable batteries means real portability with more than 1 hour of continuous operation on the lowest ranges (10A), and 20 hours on all others. The internal charger will boost charge to 90% of full charge, switching automatically to a trickle maintenance charge. Warning LEDs illuminate when an open circuit lead condition is detected.
- True 4 terminal measurement eliminates lead resistance errors
- 10A measuring current
- Rechargeable batteries with built-in charger
- Measuring range 600µΩ to 60Ω
- Resolution 0.1µΩ on 600µΩ range
- 0.8” LED display daylight viewable
- Auto average of forward and reverse measurement
- Remote start socket
- All solid state design
- Wide range of leads and accessories available
- RS232 printer output
- Drivers and electrical machines
- Utilities; electrical, water and gas