Chauvin Arnoux CA 8336 Power Quality AnalyserChauvin Arnoux
£195.00 per week
Call 01925 720 001Contact Us
Designed for test and maintenance teams working in industrial or administrative buildings, the Qualistar+ C.A 8336
can be used to obtain a snapshot of the main features characterizing the quality of the electrical network.. This analyser's functions make
it the ideal instrument for preventive or corrective maintenance. It can also be used to perform a complete energy survey
of an installation.
For sizing installations or troubleshooting switching faults, the C.A 8336 is equipped with Inrush and TrueInrush functions.
Easy to handle and particularly compact, this instrument also offers a large number of calculated values and several processing functions. The C.A 8336 is equipped with 4 voltage measurement channels and 4 current measurement channels. The C.A 8336 captures and records all the parameters, transients, alarms and waveforms simultaneously.
- Real-time display of wave forms (4 voltages and 4 currents)
- Half-period RMS measurements of voltages and currents
- Intuitive use
- Automatic recognition of the different types of current sensors
- Measurement on any type of installation: three-phase, Aron, etc.
- Integration of all the DC components
- Measurement, calculation and display of harmonics up to the 50th order
- Display of phasor diagram
- Measurement of P, Q, S and D power values (total and per phase)
- Energy measurement (total and per phase)
- Calculation of the K Factor & FHL
- Calculation of distorting voltages and currents
- Calculation of the cos φ displacement power factor (DPF) and the power factor (PF)
- Inrush over up to 10 minutes
- Capture of hundreds of transients lasting several tens of µs
- Calculation of Pst & Plt flicker values
- Unbalance calculation (current and voltage)
- Monitoring of the electrical network with setting of alarms
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class B
- Back-up and recording of screenshots (image and data)
- Recording and export on PC
- Software for data recovery and real-time communication with a PC