Comark pressure meters combine high accuracy with speed of response and offer the option of ATEX certified Intrinsically Safe models.
The C9500 instruments have twin inputs for gauge or differential pressures and positive or negative (vacuum) pressure measurement.
Typical applications for standard pressure meters include boiler flue draft, air conditioning filters, laboratories and clean rooms, process pressures, service and maintenance and the calibration of other instruments.
- Selectable pressure units, PSI, mbar, inH2O, inHg, mmHg, torr, Pa, mmH2O
- Silicone protection option available for liquid pressure measurement
- Positive or negative (vacuum) pressure measurement
- Adjustable zero value
- Maximum, minimum pressure and hold function
- Averaged reading function
- Over-range indication - maximum over/under pressure 6PSI/400mbar
- Selectable auto switch off
- Can function as a calibrator when used with TK2 pressure test kit